STC wanted to increase its sales opportunities and revenue from the virtual channels and communicate with its customers via outsourcing state of art Contact Centre, with full Managed Services including technology, resources and services, architecture based on Digital Telco fundamentals and needs.
STC in this project awarded Synoptic to provide full Contact Centre services for its customers through all customer interaction media channels (traditional, digital, and social media);Know more about us
STC Expectations and Requirements
The project should be launched within 3 month from the awarding date building everything from zero. The Contact Centre architecture should be based on fundamentals that are focused on Digital Telco needs (traditional, digital, and social media); with support of digital service layers. Synoptic shall provide a full Managed Services solution including technology, policies, procedure, services, resources, etc… everything from A-Z in a very short time. Distribution methods, with the distribution percentages for contact centre capacity, e-care capacity, and social media/online community support capacity. Customer Experience is a core, strategic, competitive advantage of the New Product Line therefore the most important Business Objective is to delight customers with an innovative, unparalleled service and experience, consistent across all touch points. This shall be measure through indicators such as:
- Customer Satisfactions (CSAT)
- First Call Resolution (FCR)
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer Effort Score (CES)
- Provide Digital platform and applications
- Digital Contact Centre/Platforms: Dedicated team to manage online customer care through email, social networks, and other digital media including Web Self-Service, smartphone application-based customer service, chatting, and messaging;
- Social Media and Online Community management solution (Facebook, Twitter, company portal, etc.):
- Outbound Contact Centre: Telesales, welcome new customers, check-up calls, and Customer Surveys/Voice of Customer
- Inbound Contact Centre: Provide customer service to the New Product Line customer base (inquiry and complaints management, up- and cross-selling);
- Annual customized contracts
- Annual customized contracts
- Contact Center Technology The solution is provide the following technologies pertaining to the operation of the contact centre
- Disaster Recovery: The solution should clearly demonstrate Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan and processes are in place. Certification in Business Continuity Management and/or Disaster Recovery is a plus.
- Trouble Ticket Management
- Archiving in accordance with industry best practice.
- Scalability: The solution must provide infrastructure that is vertically and horizontally scalable beyond the initial requirement, including trees and record.
- Customer Intelligence Tools should provide comprehensive analytics to support dashboards for business and customer needs
- Technology systems, Ensure continuity and availability of IT and technology systems in the New Product Line contact center
- Handsets Support Tool: An exhaustive library for support of handsets with all model and screen size variations.
- Voice of Customers Tools including, but not limited to, Surveys, Net Promoter Score, Customer Efforts Score.
- Smart Campaign Management System: Synoptic must provide details and/or examples of Voice Activated Messages for direct sales, up- and cross-selling, Segmentation-capable, etc.
- Back Office operations: Performing all functions to maintain operations of the contact centre including finance, admin, complaints, and bills management.
- Certification: Synoptic must provide Contact Centre related certifications including, but not limited to, ISO, SAS 70, BS 7799, COPC, etc.
- Knowledge Management System: Synoptic must provide details, including features, of the KM tool used.
- Workforce Management System: Synoptic must provide details including features of the WFM solution in place.
Service Levels will include, but not be limited to, customer voice calls and social media channels. Service levels will be based on predefined segments according to the customer categories (A = High Value, B = Medium Value, and C = Low Value).Know more about us
Working Hours of operation
Synoptic shall provide services seven (7) days a week, (24) hours a day, and three hundred sixty-five (365) days a year.
- Synoptic shall staff all public holidays as appropriate to handle the incoming volume of calls.
- Upon request from STC, Synoptic shall implement STC holiday staffing plans within 24 hours.
- In case of any changes to the schedule, 1 weeks’ notice will be provide to Synoptic.
- Its Synoptic’s responsibility to ensure that all local and national employment laws are complied with.
Training support will initially be coordinated between STC and Synoptic. Following an initial training session, a “Train the Trainer” methodology will be used and Synoptic will be responsible for delivery of all further training over the course of the contract. Training modules will be designed to cover the servicing needs of the Contact Center and self-service channels primarily in English and Arabic, but incorporating other languages as needed.
Synoptic should develop and share user manuals that show the processes and procedures related to their solutions.
Synoptic estimate for initial STC operational training should be specified in the training requirements and based on:
- Synoptic employed personnel have a minimum of one year’s telecoms/IT service experience and intermediate level keyboard skills (> 40 wpm and > 98 % Data Quality);
- Synoptic employed personnel have graduated from customized voice/accent neutralization/soft skills training labs designed to support servicing standards of International Business English in Contact Center environments; and
- Synoptic specific training programs (proprietary tools, HR systems, Company induction training) have been completed by the Synoptic prior to commencing STC training programmed.
- Synoptic construct from scratch states of art Contact Centre in Riyadh to serve STC project needs, based on Digital Telco needs fundamentals, with support of traditional Telco offerings and not just a traditional Contact Centre with add-ons to support a digital service layer.
- Synoptic plan, design, build and host at its premises all the ICT parts related to this digital states of art Contact Centre for the best capability to support traditional contact centre; and distribution methods, with the distribution percentages for contact centre capacity, e-care capacity, and social media/online community support capacity.
- Synoptic fully runs and operates (Full Managed Services from A-Z) this Contact Centre.
- Synoptic integrates its Contact Centre with STC “CRM, 902 and Data Center).
- Synoptic receives all kinds of requests via any virtual channels and takes over after that wearing an STC hat (contacting the customers to confirm the request, getting the address and payment method) of course all actions are monitored, recorded to be documented and preserved until needed (for a year).
- According to the project scope, Synoptic built the Contact Centre to receive and process a minimum of 10,000 opportunities daily 24 x 7, and prepared all the Contact Centre resources accordingly.
- Synoptic Contact Centre team coordinates with all required channels (STC team, Customers, warehouses, suppliers, distribution Carriers, and delivery team, etc...) synchronous and updates all databases and reports.
- Synoptic has developed Internet of Things (IoT) tools and solutions to achieve the project needs.
- Synoptic electronically records, archives and documents all transactions, forms, subscription information, contracts, and payment info even in cash, etc… at its Document Archiving Systems and Asset Management Solutions Systems for a period of 1 year.
- Synoptic periodically updates all involved parties with the specific reports according only to their needs automatically via its artificial Intelligence system.
STC has Great business collaboration and operation achievements, encased STC revenue and number of customers with different communication mothers by state of art innovative, unparalleled service and experience, consistent across all touch points. As well, STC gains delight customers.Know more about us